- Located in the heart of Greenwich, Connecticut
- Serves children 2 years to 5 years old
- Classes are daily M-F, 8:45am - 11:45am, Sept to Jun (optional extended hours till 1:45pm available daily)
- Summer program runs four weeks in June and four weeks in July, 9am-12pm, M-F daily
- Classes 85/15 in Mandarin Chinese/English
- No prior knowledge of Mandarin Chinese required
- Mandarin Chinese Teacher/Administrative Director is certified in Childcare Management by New York University and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Harvard University (B.A. in economics).
- Children are born bilinguals and multilinguals.
- Complexity of Mandarin Chinese language makes it essential for instruction to start as early as possible in life, with lessons as frequently as possible.
- Correct pronunciation is critical in Mandarin Chinese-speaking, since Mandarin Chinese is a tonal language. Early learners have the advantage of picking up correct pronunciations much more so than later learners.